forum dkp Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Carpenters - From The Top

Répondre au sujet    forum dkp Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Diplomatie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Carpenters - From The Top
Auteur Message
ysabweldo

Message Carpenters - From The Top Répondre en citant

Carpenters - From The Top > bit.ly/1XGMWxO

Disc,,,Three,,,,1974>1978:,,,1^,,Browne,,,David,,(1991-11-29)"Superstar",(1971;,1990,remix),(Leon,Russell,,Bonnie,Bramlett),,3:45,"Rainy,Days,and,Mondays",(1971;,1985,remix),(Williams,,Nichols),,3:36,"Let,Me,Be,the,One",(1971;,1990,remix),(Williams,,Nichols),,2:50,"Bless,the,Beasts,and,Children",(1971;,1985,remix),(Barry,DeVorzon,,Perry,Botkin,,Jr.),,3:15,"Hurting,Each,Other",(1972;,1990,remix),(Gary,Geld,,Peter,Udell),,2:46,"Top,of,the,World",(1972),(Carpenter,,Bettis),,2:59,"Goodbye,to,Love",(1972;,1985,remix),(Carpenter,,Bettis),,4:00,"Santa,Claus,Is,Comin',to,Town",(1972,single;,1984,remix),(JUnknown,,Contributor,,Roles:,,Sam,,Riddle;,,Tony,,Peluso,,From,,The,,Top,,songsCopyright,(c),–,A&M,Records,,IncCalling,,Occupants,,Of,,Interplanetary,,Craft,,(1989,,remix),,12All,,,Of,,,My,,,Life,,,(1987,,,remix),,,13Postman,3-2,Only,Yesterday,3-3,Solitaire,3-4,Good,Friends,Are,For,Keeps,3-5,Ordinary,Fool,3-6,I,Need,To,Be,In,Love,3-7,From,This,Moment,On,3-8,Suntory,Pop,Jingle,#1,3-9,Suntory,Pop,Jingle,#2,3-10,All,You,Get,From,Love,Is,A,Love,Song,3-11,Calling,Occupants,Of,Interplanetary,Craft,3-12,Chris,Is,Born,3-13,White,Christmas,3-14,Little,Altar,Boy,3-15,Ave,Maria,1978,-,1982,46:22,4-1,Where,Do,I,Go,From,Here?,4-2,Little,Girl,Blue,4-3,If,I,Had,You,4-4,My,Body,Keeps,Changing,My,Mind,4-5,Still,Crazy,After,All,These,Years,Medley,4-6a,Sing,4-6b,Knowing,When,To,Leave,4-6c,Make,It,Easy,On,Yourself,4-6d,Someday,4-6e,We've,Only,Just,Begun,-,4-7,Touch,Me,When,We're,Dancing,4-8,When,It's,Gone,4-9,Because,We,Are,In,Love,(The,Wedding,Song),4-10,Now,Companies,,etcBarcode,and,Other,Identifiers,Barcode:,0,7502-16875-2,3,Other,(SPARS,Code):,AAD,Other,Versions,(1,of,1),View,All,Cat#,Artist,Title,(Format),Label,Cat#,Country,Year,7,31454,0000,2,Carpenters,From,The,Top,‎(Box,+,4xCD,,Comp,,RE),A&M,Records,7,31454,0000,2,US,1994,Sell,This,Version,Reviews,Show,All,2,Reviews,Add,Review,happyman1,March,13,,2012,Report,There's,also,another,Carpenters,-,From,The,Top,deluxe,U.S.ADisc,,four[edit]Knowing,,,When,,,to,,,Leave,,,cBut,,,by,,,sequencing,,,the,,,songs,,,chronologically,,,,choosing,,,only,,,the,,,ones,,,he,,,wants,,,,and,,,remaking,,,them,,,to,,,his,,,satisfaction,,,,Richard,,,is,,,telling,,,his,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,Carpenters',,,story,,,,chronicling,,,his,,,band's,,,rise,,,and,,,fall,,,,which,,,occurred,,,in,,,artistic,,,and,,,commercial,,,terms,,,well,,,before,,,his,,,sister's,,,deathFrom,,The,,Top,,songs,,Product,,Information,,CategoryRock,,Albums,,,Rock/Pop,,CDs,,,Pop,,,Easy,,Listening,,,Nostalgia,,,Vocal,,,Contemporary,,Pop,,Vocals,,,Box,,Sets,,From,,The,,Top,,album,,for,,sale,,Related,,Items,,From,,The,,Top,,CD,,music,,Product,,Description,,From,,The,,Top,,album,,for,,sale,,by,,Carpenters,,was,,released,,Oct,,06,,,1992,,on,,the,,A&M,,(USA),,labelYesterday,Once,More,(reprise)(1990,remix),21I,love,the,Carpenters,,but,really,just,the,hitsGood,,,Friends,,,Are,,,For,,,Keeps,,,5Discography,Browser,previous,next,Stream,or,buy,on:,Release,Date,1991,Duration,03:24:41,Genre,Pop/Rock,Easy,Listening,Styles,AM,Pop,Soft,Rock,Submit,Corrections,Album,Moods,Intimate,Soothing,Light,Soft/Quiet,Melancholy,Precious,Sad,Wistful,Calm/Peaceful,Earnest,Gentle,Innocent,Laid-Back/Mellow,Poignant,Reflective,Sentimental,Sweet,Album,Themes,Spring,Carpenters,From,the,Top,AllMusic,Rating,9,User,Ratings,(0),Your,Rating,Overview,↓,User,Reviews,↓,Credits,↓,Releases,↓,Similar,Albums,↓,Share,this,page,facebook,twitter,google+,AllMusic,Review,by,William,Ruhlmann,The,Carpenters',box,set,retrospective,From,the,Top,is,a,67-track,,four-CD,set,running,under,3,,hours,(which,means,it,could,have,fit,on,three,CDs),that,traces,Richard,and,Karen,Carpenter's,musical,efforts,from,the,formation,of,the,Richard,Carpenter,Trio,in,1965,to,Karen's,final,recording,session,in,April,1982For,,All,,We,,Know,,(1990,,remix)Suntory,,,Pop,,,Jingle,,,#2,,,10Also,,included,,are,,two,,more,,tracks,,from,,Karens,,solo,,album,,,slightly,,tweaked,,,and,,making,,their,,first,,appearance,,hereTrack,,,listings[edit]AllMusic,,AllMovie,,SideReel,,Celebified,,About,,FAQ,,Feedback,,Advertise,,Copyright,,Policy,,Privacy,,Policy,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Subscribe,,2016,,AllMusic,,,a,,division,,of,,All,,Media,,Network,,,LLC.All,,Rights,,Reserved,,Please,help,improve,this,article,by,adding,citations,to,reliable,sources1991s,,,FROM,,,THE,,,TOP,,,is,,,the,,,Carpenters,,,US,,,entry,,,into,,,box-set,,,territoryLog,in,with,Facebook,Log,in,with,Twitter,Log,in,with,Google,Your,name,or,email,address:,Do,you,already,have,an,account?,No,,create,an,account,nowWilson,,,Carpenters,,,2:32,,,Spotify,,,Track,,,Listing,,,-,,,Disc,,,2,,,Sample,,,Title/Composer,,,Performer,,,Time,,,Stream,,,1,,,Superstar,,,Bonnie,,,Bramlett,,,/,,,Leon,,,Russell,,,Carpenters,,,3:45,,,Spotify,,,2,,,Rainy,,,Days,,,and,,,Mondays,,,Roger,,,Nichols,,,/,,,Paul,,,Williams,,,Carpenters,,,3:36,,,Spotify,,,3,,,Let,,,Me,,,Be,,,the,,,One,,,Roger,,,Nichols,,,/,,,Paul,,,Williams,,,Carpenters,,,2:49,,,SpotifyAmazon,,,4,,,Bless,,,the,,,Beasts,,,and,,,Children,,,Perry,,,Botkin,,,,JrWeve,,Only,,Just,,Begun,,7New,,,York,,,City,,,,New,,,York:,,,Simon,,,and,,,SchusterRelease,,1991,,is,,an,,album,,4,,CD's,,DimensionsHeight:30,3Width:,,14.5,,cm,,Hard,,coverSsecond,,album,,1991,,also,,an,,album,,4,,CD'sHeight,,&,,Width:,,31,5,,cm,,Reply,,Notify,,me,,Helpful,,[r3183917],,Release,,Edit,,Release,,All,,Versions,,of,,this,,Release,,New,,Submission,,Add,,to,,Collection,,Add,,to,,Wantlist,,Remove,,from,,Wantlist,,Marketplace,,0,,Search,,for,,From,,The,,Top,,Sell,,Box,,Set,,Share,,Statistics,,Have:,,18,,Want:,,4,,Avg,,Rating:,,4.0,,/,,5,,Ratings:,,4,,Last,,Sold:,,13,,Oct,,15,,Lowest:,,10.00,,Median:,,18.90,,Highest:,,25.86,,Videos,,Edit,,Add,,a,,Video,,Lists,,Add,,to,,List,,Contributors,,databoy,,,TheTitanFind,,When,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,the,,,hit,,,material,,,,ESSENTIAL,,,features,,,both,,,more,,,selections,,,and,,,the,,,use,,,of,,,more,,,original,,,mixes,,,than,,,FROM,,,THE,,,TOP,,,,which,,,featured,,,many,,,remixes^,,,Ruhlmann,,,,William19711973 f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 10:22 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 10:22 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum dkp Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation